Welcome!

Hey there and welcome to our site! Feel free to have a look around but there isn’t much yet because we’ve only just started. Our site should keep you interested if you like reading gossip and chatting about Zanessa, Mcfly or Harry Potter. Of course when the gossip is low we’ll have to try and amuse you with our own sad little lives. So maybe that will encourage us to do more interesting stuff...
Anyway, enjoy the site and check back soon for updates.
Love always, Snazzy and Princess xxx


Monday, June 16

Superhero Super-good!


Hey, let me tell you what we done on friday evening. We went to our local cinema and got ripped off for a couple of Superhero Movie tickets. When the film started I thought I was in the screen for Spiderman until they bought in some jokes and a main character who I think is hotter than Toby Maguire (give your opinion in the forum). You kinda need a stupid sense of humour to enjoy it but most of the cinema was laughing out loud and i occasionaly choked on my popcorn! I was kinda embarrased when Snazzy was screaming at all the rude bits but it's a good film if you wanna laugh with your mates. Overall rating; 8/10

No comments: